| Art Tumblr
| Main Tumblr
I did one of these
two years ago....Vanna-wringer inspired me to redo it. Though I'm using a different meme.
The blank meme can be found here
I'm going to just answer as her so I don't have to write "Raine:" over and over again. And I'm just going to use the hybrids AU cause her realistic modern version is boring.Character's Name:
Raine ShelldonPart I: Let's Start at the Beginning...
1. What's your name?
2. Give me your full name...
*pauses then sighs* Regina Coraline Shelldon...
3. Do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it and how did you come to have it?
Well....Raine is kind of my nickname but I go by that all the time....Leon calls me blondie and he called me genius girl one time, does that count?
4. What species are you? (Human, werewolf, etc? Or are you an alien?)
I'm a mermaid! *smiles brightly*
5. Where/when were you born?
We merpeople don't exactly care about dates much, but for humans' sake, I was born on February 16, 1996,
6. I see. And that would make your age...?
7. Okay, now...are you a good guy, or a bad guy?
I'd consider myself a good guy. Part II: Tell Us More About Yourself...
8. How would you describe your personality?
Well....I guess I'm pretty anxious lots of the time and I tend to let my mind...."race" as humans phrase it. I seem calm most of the time, and I tend to act happy around the people I enjoy being around. Especially when it comes to Leon I tend to act....uncharacteristically bubbly. *furrows brows* I don't like it very much. I also tend to embarrass myself a lot. I'm naive about the human world and I'm definitely clumsy.
9. Would you say you're someone who can handle pressure?
Well....not really. I have lots of pressure on me right now and I appear to be handling it well but it makes me horribly worried most of the time.
10. Do you like to read?
Yes! I love reading. *smiles brightly* I love human science textbooks!
11. Favorite color?
Turquoise. Not to be narcissistic...
12. Do you get along with others?
Most of the time, yes.
13. Do you have any enemies?
Well....I wouldn't say "enemies," but I do dislike the majority of humanity. *nervous laugh*
14. How about friends?
Elipton and Leon! Also the orphans...especially Carmen and Sophie.
15. Are you patient?
It depends on the situation. I try to be as patient as possible.Part III: Hypothetically...
16. Suppose that you could become any creature you know of. What would you pick, and why?
Become any creature....well, despite everything that's going on with merpeople, I'd stay a mermaid.
17. One of your enemies in question 13 just complimented you. Response?
Well, I don't know if that answer really applies...
18. One of your friends in Question 14 just insulted you. Response?
If it was Leon, I'd threaten to drown him, probably. Then I'd probably almost drown him just to prove a point.
19. If you could change anything about yourself...
I'd wish that I was more intelligent. And if I could choose a second thing, I'd wish that I was more social.
20. About your home...
I'd want the plague to go away.Part IV: Now We Get Personal
21. What're your parents like?
My mother was very gentle and sweet. My father is...not.... *laughs nervously* He can be cold and distant. Though he's a very driven merman. He loves biochemistry, especially focused upon the plague. That's where his heart lies. Of course, he still loves my mother and I think that's what's mostly driving him to do what he's doing. He's not...a bad merman. At least not in my eyes. *looks away*
22. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have four older sisters. Ruby, Adrianna, Lucy, and Livianna.
23. What's your occupation?
Um....research assistant I suppose.
24. I see, that's a good job to have. Do you like it?
Yes and no. It's horribly stressful but it gives me a sense of purpose, a drive.
25. Are you seeing/dating anyone?
Well.... *looks away and blushes* I don't really know what the right answer is. I don't think we're dating...
26. Thinking about getting engaged, married, other?
I wish... *looks even more embarrassed*
27. Tell us your biggest secret.
My biggest secret? Hm....if any human sees my tail, I have to kill myself or every human around me.
28. Your worst fear? You don't have to answer this one if you don't want to.
Being alone. No one loving me...that type of thing.
29. Favorite food?
Oooh, definitely kelp rolls with diced horseshoe crab! It's delicious.
30. Favorite drink?
.....drink.....? I always find "drinking" really confusing...
31. Tell us one thing you're the most proud of.*smiles excitedly*
My ability to identify almost every bit of the anatomy of the blue-ringed octopus!
32. Something embarrassing? You don't have to answer this one, either.
Almost everything I do on land is embarrassing. But the most embarrassing was when I let slip that I love Leon and....stuff. *blushes and touches the ring on her finger*
33. If you didn't answer Questions 28 and/or 32, tell me why.
34. Is that a good reason?
[n/a]Part V: Breaking the Fourth Wall
For these next few questions, I'll briefly remove the fourth wall between your world and your creator's. Try to remain calm.
35. Before I remove the fourth wall, tell me: would you be willing to accept the fact that you're actually a character?
*blinks and looks confused* What...?
36. Now the fourth wall's gone. Response?
Well...everything looks pretty normal but....I still don't understand how I'm just a character.
37. This is your creator's world. What's the first thing you notice?
I don't see any hybrids. Maybe they're hiding?
38. You just met your creator! First impression of him/her?
She just looks like a normal human! How is she my creator? I thought my creator was the Leviathan....!
39. Okay, let's put the fourth wall back. See, that wasn't so bad, was it?
*looks really confused*Part VI: Closing
40. Are you satisfied with your life?
Not really. But I hope to make it better somehow.
41. Anything you feel like you have to do? It can be something long-term, like a bucket list, or something you need to do right now.
Help cure the plague that's killing the merpeople. That's my ultimate goal. I don't care if I die right after that. Just as long as that's done, my life would be complete, I think. I really don't serve much of a purpose besides being a research assistant for my father.
42. Any hobbies?
Scientific experiments and reading about humans' scientific discoveries.
43. Quick, you get one wish! What did you just wish for? It's alright, you can tell me...
The plague is gone and won't ever return.
44. How would you describe that wish? Good? Bad? Selfish? Selfless? Other?
It's good, definitely! Merpeople can be saved.
45. Have you been honest with these questions?
46. Your personal quote?
Personal quote...oh by the Leviathan I really shouldn't be quoted. I don't really have a motto to go by either. *pauses* ....or maybe I should go with something having to do with fishmates... *smiles slightly and giggles*
47. Do you like change?
It really depends on the change.
48. What's your most valued possession?
*rubs the ring on her finger* Um...I'd prefer not to answer that. *blushes slightly*
49. Anything else you feel like sharing?
Not really...I'd probably end up saying something embarrassing.
50. Last question!...yup, that's it! How do you feel?
Alright I suppose. *shrugs*